Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Overstimulation

This post will not be long for two reasons, the first one being there is no news on the Xander front, and two, I think I am going to puke. We totally over stimulated X today in effort to induce a seizure or two; the last two nights have been unpleasant to say the least. We usually wake up once every 45 minutes due to an itchy head, and stay up for an hour or so until he calms down. Other than that the last two nights have been uneventful.


I think I am going to have to go the ER tomorrow, I think I may have an ulcer, lots of the symptoms, even the very unpleasant ones. Anyway I explained what was going on to one of the nurses and she said I should go in tonight, I am waiting for tomorrow because it is so late now. I hope it's nothing, but I feel like crap, and I think all the stress has worn out my stomach. We'll find out tomorrow, hopefully I am able to tell you all that X had seizures and nothing is wrong with my stomach and bowels other than nerves. If you’re reading this before you go to bed, send out a shout to God, and ask him to move this along already. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys a lot. Hard to know what else to say......except I'm praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much your sleeping on the schedule of a newborn baby again- I'm sorry cuz that really sucks. Hang in there.... D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you guys to come home too... And all of this to go away. XOXO...

    ReplyDelete