Friday, March 19, 2010

More waiting

Still no more seizures, the stress of it all feels at times overwhelming. I drove back home yesterday with the twins. Again I am without a computer, but I have plenty of friends who have offered me the use of thier computer, so I will be able to keep you all updated.

If X does not have any seizures by Wed. then we will have the grids removed and figure out the plan from there. I am not able to make this long so I would ask that you pray for Sarah, she is all alone up there and needs it as much as X. Patience, peace and direction are a few things you can pray for. No more itchies for X, and peace, he is drawing near to his breaking point and is asking to go home daily.

Eddie is doing much better, and is only recieving treatment for his kidneys every three days. If you get a chance pray for my friends daughter peyton, she is in the hospital again due to her liver. She is only a few months old, and has already undergone some serious medical treatment.

One last thing, Thanks, everyday I am reminded how truely blessed I am to be surrounded by so many great people.

1 comment:

  1. Dan,
    Just a quick note to let you know that two families, both of whom I do not know personally, but know of through some dear friends of mine in Grapevine, Tx., let them know today that they continue to pray for Xander daily. Take heart. People are still petitioning God on your behalf. Wren misses Uncle Dan! I miss those litte boys calling me mommy and smiling and saying, "Kisses" every time I kissed on them! We love you,
    Deven

    ReplyDelete