Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not much to update

This is not going to be a long post, there is not much to update. Xander seems to be having panic attacks or something like that, he becomes really distressed everytime someone new comes in, whether it is a doctor or a nurse. He is only comfortable with his usual nurses or doctors. I am going to try to talk the Dr.'s into letting us do outpatient therapy, only for X's sake; he has had it here, we all have.

There is nothing else to talk about really, besides that X and I are watching Planet Hulk and it is awesome. I will post pictures and have more answers as far as what direction we are going in tomorrow. We just keep praying and asking for direction, hopefully the path is clear for us when we have to choose.

Until tomorrow friends

1 comment:

  1. Ash and I watched that movie like 5 or 6 times in two days. We both liked it. The first time we watched it he turned to me and said "You didn't tell me there were swords in this movie!" Obviously it was a hit.

    ReplyDelete